Committees and Volunteering
It is through committees and volunteering that we can come together and work for a common goal: to make this community and association better while building new friendships along the way.
Whats makes our community great? Many things, but one key componant is the good people and the hard working volunteers in this community. The association board needs the expertise and ideas of its homeowners to truly serve you fairly and in a timely manner.
We would encourage any and all of you to think about volunteering for a committee that you might be interested in.
The committee meetings are normally posted on the calendar and are always open to homeowners to attend.
Design Review Committee (DRC)
( 5 Articles )
The Design Review Commitee (DRC) is tasked with reviewing any external changes to your property to ensure that it adhere's to the Association "Design Guidelines". The DRC is also known as the Architectural Review Community in some associations. They are appointed by the HOA board and have powers and duties as specified in the CC&R's and Bylaw's.
Communications / Web&Tech. Committee
( 4 Articles )
The Communications Committee is responsible for a number of important functions within our community, with the four below as the primary areas of involvement.
(1) Newsletters, which are bi-monthly publications and which are probably the most visible way the master association communicates with its homeowners.
(2) Welcome Packets, which every new homeowner in our community recieves when they move in. This has been a top priority in recent months and we hope to have a greatly improved Welcome Packet available soon.
(3) Community Sign, which may contain important messages for homeowners to read as they drive into the community. This is another way to keep homeowners in-the-loop in terms of upcoming events and activites.
(4) Community Website, which is what you are reading and offers another way for homeowners to lookup information, share and discuss with neighbors and follow news and events that are going on within the town and our community.
( 4 Articles )
Social Committee meetings are not a regular basis at this time. There are a number of events planned each year and typically a member of the social committee plans and organizes that event with the other members.
Landscape Committee (LSC)
( 6 Articles )
The Landscape Committee generally meets once a month and tries to post these meetings on the website calendar.
They discuss a number of community specific landscaping projects and work to on plans, design concepts and bids that enhance our community through these projects.
- Pool Committee ( 1 Article )
( 2 Articles )
The Finance Committee usually meets the Tuesday before the monthly board meeting.
The Treasurer, Nate Lund, leads these meetings and they are posted on the calendar.